Award-winning Autodesk® Maya® software is a powerful, integrated 3D modeling, animation, effects and rendering solution. Because Maya is based on an open architecture, all your work can be scripted or programmed using a well-********ed and comprehensive API (Application Program Interface), or one of two integrated scripting ********s. This, combined with an industry-leading suite of 3D tools, means Maya enables you to realize your creative ideas. This comprehensive suite of 3D tools for modeling, animation and rendering within a single, production-proven workflow is the choice of award-winning digital artists and animators.
Maya User Interface
Maximize your productivity.
Get unmatched productivity through a combination of performance and workflow features including marking menus, 3D manipulators, selective display, and unlimited levels of undo.
Data & Scene Management Tools
Dependency graph architecture and scene segmentation tools boost productivity and workflow flexibility.
* Fully editable and animatable construction history allows for extensive modification of modeled data without you having to rebuild your models.
* File referencing, scene segmentation and shader organization features enable efficient management of complex scenes with interchangeable levels of detail.
Maya provides a full complement of sophisticated polygon modeling tools and UV editing tools.
General Polygon Architecture
* Non-manifold architecture, focused on the details of creating, editing, and texturing polygonal models, includes multiple sets of animatable color-per-vertex, pre-lighting, user-defined normals, and normal map generation suitable for games/interactive users.
* A complete set of editing tools include bridge, poke, cut, wedge, bevel, extrude, chamfer vertex, extrude along a curve, mirror cut, edge loop, edge ring, and pick-walk tools.
Polygon Texture Assignment/Editing
* Streamlined workflow for creative texturing – including UV creation and editing, auto-projection and relaxation, interactive lattice and smudge tools, and quick access to commonly used tools via the UV Texture Editor Toolbar.
* Multiple UV sets allow separate texture coordinates for separate texture channels.
Transfer Polygon Attributes
* Enables modelers to transfer UV, color per vertex (CPV) and vertex position information between polygon meshes of differing topologies, even if they are separated in space or of different proportion/scale.
* Artists can use the paint tool to blend between source and target deformations.
Polygon reduction, data cleanup, blind data tagging, and level-of-detail tools enable scene optimization for interactive display.
Back to top
مجلة مدرسة المشاغبين
- منتديات مدرسة المشاغبين
القطط في الحلم
طريقة عمل الكوكيز
الصلاة في المنام
كلمات اغاني خالد عبدالرحمن
Maya delivers unparalleled, precision surface-modeling tools.
Precise Spline-based Curve and Surface Construction Tools
Includes lofting, birail, beveling, extrusion, trim, boundary, offset, booleans, rounding, square, and many other tools.
Surface Editing and Stitching
* Surfaces can be attached, detached, aligned, stitched together, extended, filleted, or rebuilt with a high degree of control over parameterization and continuity.
* Multiple NURBS patches can be merged into a single polygon mesh.
Back to top
Subdivision Surface & Polygon Proxy Modeling
Get access to a wide range of versatile subdivision surface tools.
* Rapid construction of high-resolution polygon meshes.
* Choice of smoothing techniques provides fine control over the polygon count of the final mesh for rendering or level-of-detail.
* Variable creasing capabilities.
Hierarchical Subdivision Surfaces
* A distinctive hierarchical approach for local refinement allows artists to begin modeling with a simple object and selectively generate increasing levels of detail only where needed.
* Partial and full creasing tools make it easier to construct both rounded, organic forms, and hard-edged objects.
* Streamlined workflow for creative texturing, including UV auto-projection tools and UV Snapshot.
* Easy conversion to polygons or NURBS.
Maya delivers a broad range of specialized tools for keyframe and procedural animation.
Fast and intuitive controls for keyframing including cut, copy, and paste allow animations to be created with ease.
* Animation of an object along a curve or surface with automatic bank, roll, and yaw.
* Editing of motion path or other animation parameters during playback.
Animation Curve Representation
A choice of Euler and Quaternion math options provide accurate results in all situations.
Graph and Dope Sheet Editors
* Powerful, precise function curves to control how animated attributes change over time.
* Rapid and intuitive global editing of keyframe timing.
* Lattice and fall-off tools aid the manipulation of dense keyframe data such as data from motion capture devices.
A comprehensive assortment of constraints including parent, point, aim, orient (with animatable offsets), as well as scale, geometry, normal, tangent, and pole vector.
Multiple animation channels can be mixed with each other or with constraints into a single result.
Use MEL procedures and expressions to create complex animation as an alternative to traditional keyframing.
Set Driven Key
* Keyframe complex relationships between animated parameters with this powerful and intuitive tool.
* Multiple attributes can be controlled with a single slider.
Trax Non-Linear Animation
* Non-destructive mixing and editing of poses and animation clips (including constraints and expressions) with total control over all aspects of motion blending.
* Libraries of performances can be stored and edited.
* Muting and soloing capabilities provide control over each animation sequence in isolation or in the context of other animation.
* Multiple sound tracks can be matched up visually with animation and played back to facilitate character lip-synching and other audio matching requirements.
Animation and Dynamics Muting
Animation on selected channels or key frames may be temporarily disabled to focus on a specific motion.
Animation can be viewed prior to and after the current frame so you can evaluate motion.
* Deformations on polygon, NURBS (including curves) and subdivision surface geometry can be cached for faster playback and rendering of scenes, as well as for transfer to other 3D packages such as Autodesk® 3ds Max® software.
* Caches can be edited and blended together in Trax.
Maya gives you the tools you need to animate sophisticated digital characters.
Skeletons and Inverse Kinematics (IK)
* Seven built-in IK solvers reduce the time it takes to create high-quality character animation; attributes include joint limits, preferred angles, joint mirroring, etc.
* Spline IK Solver allows for the easy animation of skeletal chains, like a character’s spine or tail, and includes easy-to-use twist and roll controls.
* Single chain and lightweight 2-bone solvers are optimized for real-time interactivity.
* Spring IK solver allows for precise control over multi-jointed appendages such as insect legs.
Full Body IK System
* Fast and easy rigging and posing of characters.
* Delivers natural articulation of biped and quadruped models.
Blendable IK/FK System
Smooth blending between IK and FK animation.
* Precise control of skin behavior, even in the most challenging areas such as shoulders.
* Smooth Bind Skinning allows geometry to be connected to skeletons so that the character deforms smoothly as joints are moved.
* Substitute Geometry tool allows for easy editing and transferring of skinning information between models.
* Rigid Bind Skinning provides direct manipulation of geometry by individual joints.
Motion Capture with Dense Data Editing and Re-sampling
Motion capture data can be easily incorporated into and manipulated inside Maya.
Motion capture, or other animation data, applied to one character can be reapplied to an entirely different character, even one with a different skeletal hierarchy.
Original direction of existing motion capture, or other animation data, can be changed at any point in time.
Back to top
Manipulate geometry or particles into any desired shape.
* Can be used statically for modeling and sculpting.
* Animated deformers can add life to creatures and other objects.
* Includes Lattices, Sculpt Objects, Skin Clusters, Point on Curve Constraints, Blend Shapes, Wires, Wrinkle Tool, Bind/Detach Skin, Flow, Jiggle, and Wrap deformers.
* Soft Modification tool allows for controllable falloff around vertices or points.
* Most deformations work on all supported geometry types, including particles.
* Paintable weights on Clusters, Sculpt Objects, Blend Shapes, Jiggle, and Wires allow you to control the region and extent of the deformation.
Rigid & Soft Body Dynamics
Create effects through the dynamic interaction of geometry, including collisions between rigid and soft bodies.
* Realistic, high-speed simulation of multiple rigid objects.
* Includes dynamic constraints such as nails, hinges, barriers, pins, and springs.
* Accurate and rapid simulation of flexible objects allows for the rapid creation of secondary motion effects such as muscle jiggle, floppy hats, etc.
* Powerful spring architecture offers precise control of any flexible surface down to the individual spring.
Particles and Fields
Fully integrated particle effects can be controlled by forces based on real-world physics or by deformers.
Extensible Integrated Particle System
* Fully integrated, with expression-based control over particle attributes, motion, and dynamics.
* Wizard enables easy particle sprite setup.
* Direct manipulators provide interactive control of particles, fields, and emitters.
* Particles can be controlled by texture values.
* Geometry instancing allows for the placement of individual objects, a sequence of objects, or an array of different objects onto any particles.
* Collision events can trigger multiple procedural animation effects.
Volume Controls and Emitters
* Intuitive control of particles via geometric shapes makes it easier to place particles where and when you want them.
* Standard Maya deformers can be applied and layered—including lattices, clusters, soft modification and non-linears—for non-physically realistic effects.
* Field forces—such as gravity, vortex, air, turbulence—can be applied to rigid bodies, soft bodies, or particle objects.
* Custom fields may be added via the extensive dynamics API.
Library of ready-made effects such as fire, curve and surface flow, shatter, fireworks, and lightning.
If you are getting a ISScript.msi error, you will need to download and install this: